Help your children develop confidence, skills and fitness to serve them a lifetime.
Get your kids off the screens and into a worthwhile pass time. We know for some of you this will be no simple task. If you do, we can promise you that the 2-3 hours a week they spend at our school will benefit them in many ways.
Today’s children are faced with many challenges in life from bullying to unhealthy lifestyle. Jiu Jitsu classes can be a way for parents to expose their children to an invaluable education (both physical and mental) that sets the basis for their personal growth.
The art of Jiu Jitsu teaches so many life lessons to children. Focus, discipline and kid’s fitness are just a few. We strongly believe that with the GB Kids program kids can:
- Improve social skills and enhance self-confidence
- Learn a better understanding of goal-setting and achieving
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Learn the Gracie Barra Self-Defense System
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness and flexibility levels
- Learn how to respect, interact and bond with their training partners
- Learn how to win and lose in a safe environment
- Learn how to stop bullying since the start
- Train in over 850 schools worldwide
- Have access to Gracie Barra Wollongong special events and classes
- And most importantly, they will learn how to fight, so they never have to fight
Our Kids Program is typically subdivided in three different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels: